Indoor and patio seating is available and we have added a few bar seats. Seating is first come first serve, with a wait-list for overflow during busy times. You may call ahead or check in with the host for wait times and availability. If you would like to be put on the wait-list in advance, please call us no more than 30 minutes ahead of your arrival. Wait times between 5pm-6pm are typically longer and we cannot hold tables during this time.
- The maximum party size for the patio is 10. The maximum party size for indoor is 6
- All patrons must be seated to be served food or beer. We are not allowed to let people stand to just have a beer but we do have some standing only tables available
- Masks are still required when not seated at your table. This includes check-in, restroom use, and payment. If you do not have a mask, we will provide a disposable mask
- An adult (21 or older) is required at any table with children under the age of 18
- Because we only have a limited number of tables available, we ask that you limit your visit to 75 minutes to help us serve all of our customers